Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Herb Grilled Chicken and Asparagus

I found this recipe on a blog a long time ago. I wish I knew where. If anyone can find it, let me know so I can give the cook credit. This is an amazing recipe that I LOVED. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
4 Skinless and Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 1/4 Cups Mrs. Dash Zesty Garlic & Herb with a Touch of Orange Marinade
1 Pound asparagus, trimmed
Fresh sliced Tomato

Directions:
1. Place Chicken and 3/4 Cup Marinade in a large Zip-Top plastic Freezer bag, turning to coat.
2. Place Asparagus and 1/4 Cup Marinade in another large Zip-Top plastic Freezer bag, turning to coat.
3. Seal both bags, and chill 30 minutes, turning bags occasionally.
4. Remove chicken and asparagus from marinade, discarding marinade.
5. Grill chicken and asparagus, however you desire, over medium-high heat (350-400).
6. Grill chicken 4 to 5 minutes or until done, basting occasionally with remaining 1/4 cup marinade.
7. Grill asparagus 4 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
8. Remove chicken and asparagus from grill to a serving platter.

Serve with freshly sliced tomatoes. Garnish, if desired.

~ROBYN

No comments:

Post a Comment