Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fun Easter Dirt Cake

This was a fun experiment. It brought out a lot of creativity with me. This dessert was made for an Easter dessert. DELICIOUS according to the family. I will defiantly make it again. I bought the Pails at Target in the $1 section. The flowers came from Micheal's. The bunnies I made with the help of my mom. It's just a Chocolate Mold, painted with Chocolate. I made this according to directions but since my pails were so big I had to make a second one so i had enough. So if you use the pails I did, make sure to DOUBLE everything! =D Have fun and Enjoy!

1/2 cup butter, softened
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
3 1/2 cups milk
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
32 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling


Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.

Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
Layer in flower pot, starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
Chill until ready to serve.

Add artificial flower and trowel. Or Just Flowers And A Chocolate Bunny! Be Creative!
(I WISH I could remember where I found this recipe. It is NOT mine. If you know where to find this original recipe, please let me know)

~ROBYN

No comments:

Post a Comment